Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's Been Quite a Week

Ken here.

We finished off this weekend with a visit to Boot Hill in Irvine earlier tonight. The place gets better and better every year. I used to help out with the operation. I certainly can't take any credit for the design and installation. There are some talented, imaginative, hard-working folks who put this together every year. The score was composed and performed by a professional composer I know and some of the sculpture work was done by another pro who does that sort of work for the film industry.

It's been quite a week.

Monday, I cleared out of my space at DPW. First thing Tuesday morning, I was doing my paperwork at ACWM. The three days I've spent there so far have been great. Seems like a great group of people working there, and I'm trying to soak up as much as I can about what they do and how they do it. My schedule has been filled with trips and classes.

Kori continues to sell on EBay. She's not doing it on a large scale, just some items here and there.

There's some other good news developing, but that will have to wait for a later time.

Let us know how are you are doing and what you're up to.

No comments: